Saturday, June 8, 2013

Reception and Memorial (Not Necessarily in that Order)

Today we said good bye to a role model, a woman with strong principles, strong character, integrity and good taste. Wilma Angius, you will be missed by many...may we all live as well, as fully and with as much commitment as you did. 

Thank you DeZion Gallery for a lovely reception...your efforts on my behalf are appreciated. My lovely friends and community came despite our tears at Wilma's all afternoon.

Thank you Ingrid for sitting the store so I could do all of these things! I am a lucky, lucky girl!

1 comment:

  1. Joy, thanks so much for posting about Wilma. I only met her once, at the old Red Coyote Cafe and was enchanted. We talked about books and she shared how the "Art of Loving" by Erich Fromm had really impacted her life. She was so full of life and really inspired me.

    ReplyDelete