Saturday, December 3, 2011

SERGER

Day 1
Day 2
Day 2













You must see the movie, ANONYMOUS, what a great new twist to the Shakespeare myth...I went to a lesson on how to use my ancient Mini Lock Serger. I was so excited to get started but coming up with a pattern and cutting sweaters is quite stressful. Which side should I have show, the serged side or the clean side?
Day 2

Total re-work. I made it more fitted and added what I hope is interesting details. I've still got to figure out how to attach the straps or simply tie at the neck.

Day 3

Didn't get far today, I need the muse to advise me. I added the felted flower and got stuck on the fine tuning and opted to sleep on it.

I did get started on another sweater, not from scratch, but improving one so I'd like it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment